And we finally put up rain gutters! We were originally going to go with white gutters, but then I found brown at Home Depot. I love the color! It blends so well with the green, you'd never know they were there. The last step is to make rain barrels--we are off to purchase two 55 gal. drums we found on Craigslist. Hopefully they will both fit into Kevin's car!
A little bit of this, a pinch of that, a bay leaf (or two). Add in some nails, a gallon of paint and some saw dust.
Update
Here is a picture of one of the raised beds that Kevin constructed. Our garden is doing pretty well now that I have sealed it in from deer and little creatures that were crawling underneath the fencing. This box has two different kinds of carrots, peas (hopefully), peppers, and strawberries. I think the strawberries will have to be moved to their own box because they are taking over with their shoots.

And we finally put up rain gutters! We were originally going to go with white gutters, but then I found brown at Home Depot. I love the color! It blends so well with the green, you'd never know they were there. The last step is to make rain barrels--we are off to purchase two 55 gal. drums we found on Craigslist. Hopefully they will both fit into Kevin's car!
And we finally put up rain gutters! We were originally going to go with white gutters, but then I found brown at Home Depot. I love the color! It blends so well with the green, you'd never know they were there. The last step is to make rain barrels--we are off to purchase two 55 gal. drums we found on Craigslist. Hopefully they will both fit into Kevin's car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment