A little bit of this, a pinch of that, a bay leaf (or two). Add in some nails, a gallon of paint and some saw dust.
Rain Barrels and Garden
Dad and Mom came last Thursday and helped me put together the rain barrels. Not difficult, just had to have the right tools. Now we are just waiting for rain.
And our ever growing garden. I saw cucumber blossoms this morning.
2 comments:
Michelle
said...
ok just saw the coolest thing at Tim's families cabin... they had a chain/bell rain chain that fed into a barrel at the bottom with no netting. Instead, to prevent mosquitos they had a fish!!!! how cool is that!!! just a suggestion. When and if we ever buy a house that's what I wanna do... I think you guys need a rain chain at least. VERY COOL!
I would love to have a rain chain! The first time I ever saw one was at a Buddhist Monastery in the Catskills. They are so calming to watch. The one thing we would have to be careful of is ice building up and causing water damage to the roof line. We could consider putting one on the corner of the porch.
I like the idea of fish! Our barrel would have to be shorter! ;)
2 comments:
ok just saw the coolest thing at Tim's families cabin... they had a chain/bell rain chain that fed into a barrel at the bottom with no netting. Instead, to prevent mosquitos they had a fish!!!! how cool is that!!! just a suggestion. When and if we ever buy a house that's what I wanna do... I think you guys need a rain chain at least. VERY COOL!
I would love to have a rain chain! The first time I ever saw one was at a Buddhist Monastery in the Catskills. They are so calming to watch. The one thing we would have to be careful of is ice building up and causing water damage to the roof line. We could consider putting one on the corner of the porch.
I like the idea of fish! Our barrel would have to be shorter! ;)
Post a Comment