A little bit of this, a pinch of that, a bay leaf (or two). Add in some nails, a gallon of paint and some saw dust.
"Guess what I saw on craigslist..."
That is how many conversations begin in our house. At first it was Kevin's conversation starter, then I joined in. Since we moved to A., Kevin started poking around the "real estate for sale" section and would come home once in a while with an ad to show me. Then we moved to here and the "what do you think?" emails would pop up. Finally, late this summer we found a house that we really liked. I suggested we talk to a realtor, just to get a feel for what the process of buying a house entailed. We saw a couple of houses (including the one original from craigslist), but weren't too excited about any of them. We even visited our current home, but felt it might have been more of a fixer upper than we wanted. The search continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment